As a leading provider of payment management services, privacy and data protection are of the utmost importance to One, Inc. and its subsidiaries (collectively “One, Inc.”).
Personal Information We Collect
Personal Information is information which can be used to identify an individual. We collect Personal Information any time the Services are used. The Personal Information collected includes information provided to us directly by individuals and that is provided to us by merchants or financial institutions. The collection of Personal Information described herein is necessary for use of the Services. This information includes but is not limited to:
· Consumer Name
· Contact information (such as email address, phone number, and mailing address)
· Payment information
We collect other information, such as:
· IP address and information about the device used to access the Services
· How and which Services are used
· Merchant and merchant account information, including account information we may gather from third party sources
· Information provided to us through means such as social media or when you contact us through our website
We also may collect or compile other information about you which does not identify you. We may use or share any other information with third parties for any lawful purpose.
To find out more about cookies, including browser-specific instructions on how to restrict or block cookies, go to http://www.allaboutcookies.org. Remember, though, without cookies, users may not be able to take full advantage of all of our website features.
How we use Personal Information
Usage and disclosure of Personal Information varies based on a party’s relationship with One, Inc. One, Inc. primarily uses this information to provide the Services and related features and to
· Facilitate the processing of payment transactions
· Respond to requests and inquiries
· Provide support services
· Send administrative information, such as changes to our terms, conditions, and policies
· Analyze and monitor Services usage and to make improvements
· Help secure the Services
· Help personalize our Services
· Communicate about other One, Inc. services or those of our affiliates or other third parties
· To make contact, directly or through a third party vendor, to complete a survey or questionnaire
· Compile information for use on an aggregated and de-identified basis
· Perform other activities with consent
How we share Personal Information
We will only share Personal Information as described in this policy. Specifically, we may share Personal Information:
· As necessary to perform the Services and to complete payment transactions
· With companies and vendors that help us to operate our business by providing services
· With third parties that have contracted with One, Inc. to perform certain functions on our behalf
· To comply with law or other legal obligations such as responding to subpoenas, or other requests from public and government agencies, including laws and other legal obligations outside a party’s country of residence
· To protect our rights, operations or property, or that of our users
· To investigate, prevent, or take action regarding potential or suspected illegal activities, fraud, threats to the personal safety of any person, or violations of the Service’s terms and conditions
· With other companies that control, are controlled by, or are under common control with One, Inc. This includes its subsidiaries and parent companies
· With a purchaser of all or a unit of One, Inc. (or the majority of One, Inc.’s or its unit’s assets), a merger, acquisition, or internal reorganization of One, Inc. or a unit of One, Inc.
· With consent
Users can choose not to provide us Personal Information when you use our website(s) or mobile application(s). However if the information request is not identified as optional and a user chooses to not provide required Personal information, then the user may not be able to use the features of the website or mobile application.
Third Parties and Linked services
One, Inc. is not responsible for the collection, usage and disclosure policies and practices (including the data security practices) of other organizations, including any Personal Information disclosed to other organizations through or in connection with the Services.
The inclusion of a link on the One, Inc. website does not imply endorsement of the linked site or service by One, Inc.
We will retain Personal Information for the period necessary to fulfill the purposes outlined in this policy unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by applicable law or regulation.
Use of the Services by Minors
The Services are not directed to individuals under the age of thirteen (13), and we request that these individuals do not provide Personal Information through the Services.
How to contact One, Inc. regarding your privacy concerns and questions
If you have questions or comments about our privacy practices, or if you want One, Inc. to correct your Information that is stored on One, Inc. systems, please submit your request in writing to:
620 Coolidge Dr, Suite 200
Folsom, CA 95630
ATTN: Data Use and Privacy Office
Fax: (866) 343-6939
Subject to our ability to verify your request, One, Inc. will correct the information within thirty (30) days of receipt of your request.
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY. BY ACCESSING THIS SITE AND ANY PAGES THEREOF, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS BELOW. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS BELOW, DO NOT ACCESS THIS SITE, OR ANY PAGES THEREOF.
One, Inc. is a trademark and service mark of One, Inc. and is used throughout the world. One, Inc. also claim rights in certain other trademarks and service marks contained in these web pages.
Use of Information and Materials
The information and materials contained in these pages, and the terms, conditions, and descriptions that appear, are subject to change. Unauthorized use of One, Inc.’s websites and systems including but not limited to unauthorized entry into One, Inc.’s systems or misuse of any information posted on a site is strictly prohibited.
THE INFORMATION AND MATERIALS CONTAINED IN THIS SITE, INCLUDING TEXT, GRAPHICS, LINKS OR OTHER ITEMS ARE PROVIDED “AS IS”, “AS AVAILABLE”. ONE, INC. DOES NOT WARRANT THE ACCURACY, ADEQUACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THIS INFORMATION AND MATERIALS AND EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS LIABILITY FOR ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN THIS INFORMATION AND MATERIALS. NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, IMPLIED, EXPRESSED OR STATUTORY INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTY RIGHTS, TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND FREEDOM FROM COMPUTER VIRUS, IS GIVEN IN CONJUNCTION WITH THE INFORMATION AND MATERIALS.
Limitation of Liability
IN NO EVENT WILL ONE, INC.BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION DIRECT OR INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOSSES OR EXPENSES ARISING IN CONNECTION WITH THIS SITE OR ANY LINKED SITE OR USE THEREOF OR INABILITY TO USE BY ANY PARTY, OR IN CONNECTION WITH ANY FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE, ERROR, OMISSION, INTERRUPTION, DEFECT, DELAY IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION, COMPUTER VIRUS OR LINE OR SYSTEM FAILURE, EVEN IF ONE, INC., OR REPRESENTATIVES THEREOF, ARE ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, LOSSES OR EXPENSES.
This site is not intended for distribution to, or use by, any person or entity in any jurisdiction or country where such distribution or use would be contrary to local law or regulation.
Certain sections or pages on this site may contain separate terms and conditions, which are in addition to these terms and conditions. In the event of a conflict, the additional terms and conditions will govern for those sections or pages.